The Management / Governing Body of GRUPO GARRAMPA SL (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller. with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish data protection regulations are repealed. of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of GRUPO GARRAMPA SL is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the competent control authorities. .
In this sense, the data controller will be governed by the following principles that must serve all its staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Protection of data by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the life cycle of the information: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete cycle of the life of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed lawfully, loyally and transparently in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable steps will be taken to promptly delete or rectify personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Limitation of the retention period: the personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of technical measures or appropriate organisations.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their processing. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be suitably trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of GRUPO GARRAMPA SL is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the person responsible for the treatment, who must know it and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and provide the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of GRUPO GARRAMPA SL, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions regarding the protection of personal data.
And on the topic of cookies...
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or television connected to the Internet. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities... On occasion, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, to the point, depending on cases, to be able to recognize it.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language, city or country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
What information can be collected?:
- Contact information including email.
- Demographic information including zip code, preferences and interests.
- Other relevant information collected in surveys and offers to customers.
What is done with the information collected?
We need this information to understand your needs and to be able to offer you a better service:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our services and products.
- We may send you promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other interesting information. Emails will always be sent with your consent. And the deregistration can be done at any time.
Security of your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Types of cookies
- Performance:This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit.
- geo-locationThese Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a Service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Register:Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him.
- Analytics:Every time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) generates an analytical Cookie on the User's computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to anonymously identify the visitor.
- Techniques:They allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services.
- Advertising:They allow the management of the editor's advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as the edited content or the frequency of accesses.
- Own:Sent from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website.
- From third parties:Sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website.
- Session:They collect data during the user's navigation through the website.
- Permanent:They allow access to data from the user's terminal for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Customization:They allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
Excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
- User input cookies.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customization cookies.
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
Thus, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on their use. On the contrary, it will be necessary to inform and obtain consent for the installation and use of any other type of cookies, both first and third party, session or persistent, being subject to the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI.
It is usually possible to stop accepting Cookies from your browser, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser.
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled, for example, remaining identified, keep purchases in the "shopping cart" in an e-commerce Service.
Here we leave the links corresponding to the main browsers to directly access the configuration of the cookies.Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Changes in the privacy and cookies policy
We can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.